For allcollection, a buyer is any user who buys items from our catalogue, both directly or by bidding in an auction.
Anybody can buy goods through allcollection. The only requirements are:
The buying and selling system through allcollection is completely automated. It works in the following way:
- The catalogue is formed of hundred of thousands of items which are put on sale by sellers from all over the world. Each seller is responsible for the management of their items.
- Items are placed in sections, in order to make their search easier. The buyer also has a search engine at their disposal to look for suitable available items. Once the search is complete, it can be arranged by different criteria.
- Each item on sale has a description and its price in euros. If the seller considers it appropriate, a photograph of the item can be shown. Also, next to each item, the shipping conditions that the seller establishes will be specified, as well as feedback about the seller, completed by other users who have already bought items from said buyer.
- When the buyer finds an item of interest, they can add it to the shopping basket if the item is on direct sale. As all items on sale are unique (there is only one on sale), it will appear as reserved for all other possible buyers. Reservations last for one hour.
- Once the shopping basket is full with selected items, the buyer clicks on Buy Now.
- If the buyer is a regular buyer they will be asked for the username and password. If it is the first time you buy something, you will need to complete a form with your personal details so that the item bought can be sent to you.
- Once the buyer is identified, they will be informed of the sellers involved in their order, and of the particular conditions of each of them (if the shipping cost is included or not in the price, if the goods travel insured, the estimated time of delivery of the goods etc.). The buyer is still in time to cancel any items or any sellers from the order.
- The buyer can select a suitable payment method for each of the sellers as long as the seller accepts them. Cash on delivery is the most used option.
- When the buyer agrees with all the conditions and confirms the order by clicking on "Accept", all the necessary notifications will be sent to the sellers involved in the operation. The buyer will also receive a notification with a detailed description of their order.
- However, if the item which the buyer is interested in is on AUCTION, the only possible option is to bid for the item. At the time of bidding the system offers the possibility of the buyer being informed if anybody beats their bid; of bidding privately so that other bidders do not know the buyer´s interest in the item; or even of fixing a maximum bid that the buyer is willing to pay for an item so that it is the actual system which bids for the buyer.
- Once the auction is closed, and if the buyer has been the highest bidder, they will automatically be the winner of the auction. The system will then send all necessary notifications to both buyer and seller so the operation can be completed.
- The seller will probably contact the buyer either through our message service or by e-mail to finalize and confirm all the conditions before sending the item.
- Each seller is responsible for both the shipping and charging of their orders. The buyer will receive at the address given at the time of placing an order all items involved in the transaction.
- The buyer can use their username and password whenever they want in order to consult all purchases made through Todocolección. In this way they can assure themselves that all goods received correspond with the descriptions given by the sellers.
- A feedback system is available to all buyers and sellers. Buyers can give feedback about sellers they have ordered items from, and rate these sellers. In the same way, sellers can rate buyers.
- If an item is received and the buyer is not satisfied because they feel the item does not match its description, they can return the item to the seller in any time limit established by law.
The buyer enjoys numerous advantages when buying through todocoleccion.net. The main advantages are:
- Convenience. A safe and easy-to-use system.
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The catalogue is always visible in internet. Purchases may be made at any time.
- Wide market. Thousands of sellers share the catalogue. You do not have to visit numerous websites and fill in numerous forms to reach sellers and place orders.