For allcollection a seller is any user who accepts the terms and conditions of use of the system and who puts items on sale through our website.
Any person who fulfills the following requirements may be a seller:
- Be over 18 years old
- Be fully identified as a seller (name, passport number, address, telephone number)
- Possess items that can be sold on our website
- Accept the terms and conditions of use of the service
The selling system through allcollection is completely automated. Each seller is responsible for the maintenance of their items and for the shipment and charging of the goods sold. The system works in the following way:
- The seller has a username and a password which allow them to enter My allcollection. Under this heading all the necessary tools for the management of items can be found.
- From this page, items can be registered, modified or deleted. Specific information to make sales easier is also offered. The seller can know at any time which are their most requested items and what criteria buyers use when searching for items. The seller can also temporarily withdraw items from sale to then place them back on sale whenever they consider it appropriate.
- Sellers have two available sale methods, DIRECT SALE and AUCTION.
- Items registered are immediately visible in the catalogue. As well as the descriptions of the items on sale, buyers are also offered additional information about the seller. The buyer is informed of who assumes shipping costs, how the seller sends goods, the estimated time of delivery etc. All this information is supplied by the seller at the time of registering as a seller and can be modified at any time.
- Each day allcollection automatically checks the subscriber data base and a notification of new items is sent to subscribers who have shown previous interest in similar items. In this way a relationship between sellers and possible buyers is established.
- When a sale happens allcollection puts buyer and seller in contact. allcollection sends all data needed to complete the sale by e-mail.
- The seller is responsible for the shipping and charging of all goods.
- A feedback system is available to all buyers and sellers. Sellers can give feedback about buyers and they can rate them. In the same way buyers can rate sellers.
- allcollection charges the seller for the use of the service, which is detailed in our List of Charges.
- Each month allcollection will send the seller a pre-bill detailing the items they are going to be charged for and the fee. The seller can then notify allcollection of any issues affecting items which are part of the bill. A few days after the pre-bill the seller will receive a message with the final bill for the items sold in the charging period.
- For example, the pre-bill for items sold in March will reach the seller on 10th May, and the bill will be received on 15th May. Around 20th May, allcollection will charge the seller for all sales completed in March. We consider this time period sufficient for the seller to have received the money for sold items and to be able to pay allcollection.
- If, for any justifiable reason, a sale is not completed, the seller can ask for the cancellation of the sale to avoid its commission charges being included in the corresponding bill. If the cancellation happens after the commission is charged, allcollection will discount the amount from the following bill.
The terms and conditions of use of the service must be accepted by the seller and they aim to guarantee the correct operation of the system. The non-fulfillment of any of these terms and conditions will result in the immediate suspension of the seller.
- No illegal items are allowed to be sold under any circumstances. Neither can any items to which the seller has no right to sell be sold, nor any items which infringe or violate any other person´s rights.
- Descriptions of items must be true and accurate. A buyer has a right to know exactly what they are buying.
- All items put on sale must be available to be sent if and when ordered. If the seller decides not to sell an item, or it is sold by other means, it should be withdrawn from the allcollection catalogue.
The seller enjoys numerous advantages when using allcollection. The main advantages are:
- Convenience. A safe and easy-to-use system.
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The catalogue is always visible in internet.
- Total control via the website. The seller controls the whole operation through My allcollection.
- Wide market. Our database is at the seller´s reach. Possible buyers automatically receive a notification everytime a new item enters the catalogue.
- Zero investment. We only charge for items successfully sold. There is no other charge. There are no risks, only benefits.
- There are no limits. The seller decides which items they want to sell.